THE VOCAL GYM FOR THE SINGING VOICE
Wholistic Voice, Sound & Movement Exploration
“Unleash Your Splendor & Free your Singing Voice!”
WHO IS THIS SERVICE FOR?
Grownups who all their lives have had this great desire and passion for singing, but career or life in general got in the way, and now they are too shy, because they feel they missed the boat and it's too late to start. Is that you? Let's talk!
Grownups who feel restless, because they want to express through their singing voice, but something inside always stops them. They have this urge to sing, but can't seem to hold a tune, or otherwise emotionally always hit a block. This is usually because someone significant, like a parent or teacher, in their early childhood either told them they can't sing, or mocked them, when they joyously sang, or, as too often is the case, they were consistently told to 'shut up!', while talking or singing loudly and proudly. Or is that you? Let's talk!
WHAT IS THE CLASS STRUCTURE?
PART 1: Sound & Movement Exploration (15min)
Here you will move your body with closed eyes to different world music songs from different cultures in the world. Since the languages won't be English, your mind can relax and won't be distracted. You can then express verbally, speaking or singing, or simply toning, making sounds with your voice. This journey is powerful and happens inside of you. Here old blocks will be released and dissolved in a safe environment. You might laugh, cry, get mad, feel great joy, or deep sadness. You might even channel a song. This is the part where freedom of expression will return to you.
PART 2: 3-Part Breathing Routine (10mins)
Core Activation Fitness Training for Prana boost.
Develops strong breathing muscles for a strong voice.
PART 3: Body/Breath Alignment Routine (10mins)
Head-to-toe warm-up relaxation to release nervous stress and strengthen the body as instrument for singing.
Also replaces the gym visit on busy days, or helps breaking up time in front of the computer to release built-up tension.
PART 4: Voice Technique Exercises (25mins)
Classical Italian Belcanto Voice technique exercises, adjusted to contemporary singing,
Exercising the 5 Essentials: Breath Support, High Placement, Tongue Relaxation, Jaw Relaxation, Soft Palate Activity.
We finish with you singing a favorite song of yours, feeling how everything falls into place.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
The great news is, it's never too late to start singing and training your voice, and no one was ever born tone deaf. These blocks can be dissolved with our exploration together, and your singing voice will find freedom of expression!
- a freed voice
- in your natural range
- singing in tune
- powerfully supported by breathing muscles
- in an energized and awakened body
- with great confidence and pride
Results I have seen in clients working with me:
- teeny peepsy voices become grounded and deepen in pitch and become strong and empowered
- seeming tone-deaf people start matching pitches and end up joyously persuing their dream performing singing
- from lip-synching to actually serenading the ducks in the bathtub to a favorite tune in a powerful voice
- singing little sets of Bossa Nova songs performing once a month in the evening in a small local Café, after the career day job
- fulfilling their biggest heart's desire joining the local gospel choir, singing even solos!
- because of the breathing exercises the ribcage is wide open, making room for the baby in the belly and breathing easy, taking classes till a few days before delivery, because singing feels so good!
- in weeks of emotional support as preparation for surgery, because of sound & movement exploration nerves were calm, attitude positive and optimistic, because emotions were faced and expressed through voice and singing. All went well. More improvement towards wellness after successful surgery.
- performing regularly singing jazz as owner in their own restaurant
- after added Sound Healing sessions to Voice classes, using voice toning when massaging clients as massage therapist
And as they reclaim their vocal power and boost their breathing, clients experience some deeper life-changing benefits. They:
- are in love with life
- are empowered
- are happy
- walk taller
- lose weight and shape up
- sleep better
- are much less stressed
- improve their social lives
- experience a consistent positive attitude towards life with such an increased energy level
- many aspects of their lives improve and they succeed on many levels
So, if you're ready to finally get rid of those blocks that have been holding you back from experiencing true joy, take advantage of this powerful inner and outer freeing work, so you may
"Unleash your Splendor, and free your Singing Voice!"
PRIVATE SESSIONS: VOCAL GYM FOR THE SINGING VOICE
held in person in north London, UK
1 session per week is recommended for it to be effective and show results
1-hour private session - £80
Prepaid 4-session package for one month - £ 300 (£20 savings)
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE!
GROUP WORKSHOP: THE VOCAL GYM FOR THE SINGING VOICE
A 6-week workshop with a weekly 2-hour group
Available soon in north London, UK!
© 2022 Nattacia Satie. All rights reserved